We think that any time of the year is a good time for ice cream - spring, summer, fall, winter. Make that homemade ice cream with a deliciously rich coffee-caramel flavor, and one may just have stepped into heaven.
Well, we think so anyway - but we love ice cream. And caramel. And most of all - coffee. What if one could have all that deliciousness, and enjoy it guilt-free? Sounds even more like heaven now, doesn’t it? With our Lifeboost Caramel Macchiato 100% Arabica coffee you can - because it’s sugar-free, calorie-free, and oh so delicious.
We’ve explored and tasted loads of interesting food and drinks, to see just how far our caramel macchiato coffee can go. One of our favorite discoveries has got to be caramel macchiato ice cream.
Take this recipe to your guests, your customers, your colleagues, your friends. Call it your own - we don’t mind, because it really is that good that you want to make it over and over (and over) again.
What This Article Covers:
- 2 cups Lifeboost Caramel Macchiato flavored coffee beans, ground and strongly brewed
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 packet Lifeboost Fuel Health Creamer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp xanthan gum/unflavored gelatin
- Prepare your ice cream maker.
- Mix all of your ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until combined and heated through.
- Chill the mixture for 3 to 4 hours (or until chilled right through).
- Add chilled mixture to your ice cream maker, and follow instructions to begin the churning process.
- When the churning process is complete, scoop the mixture into a freeze-proof container, and freeze overnight.
- Serve to your guests, decorated with a splash of coffee beans.
Secret Health Benefits In Your Ice Cream
We all love getting more out of the dishes we prepare - more compliments, more seconds dished up, and when it comes to desserts - more surprising health benefits to something so sweet and delicious.
The Good, The Great, And The Fantastic
So here’s the low-down on the health benefits of some of the ingredients in your caramel macchiato recipe.
- Lactose-free for those who struggle from lactose intolerance.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal properties
- May reduce stomach ulcers
- May support cardiovascular support
- Helps fight aging from within
- Supercharges immunity
- Healthier hair and nails
- Supports metabolism
- Boosts energy
- Supports cognitive health
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Lowers cholesterol
And we’ve already mentioned some of the benefits of our Caramel Macchiato coffee blend. But just for kicks, it’s also a single-origin sourced coffee, is hand-picked and washed in spring water, then dried naturally in the sun. It is also grown free of pesticides and 3rd party tested for mycotoxins, heavy metals, acrylamides, pesticides - along with 400 other toxins.
Any Last Words?
When it comes to coffee we’re never short for words. This low-calorie caramel macchiato is a great addition to your menu if you’re serving guests who are on the Keto diet. In fact, all of our coffees are keto-compatible you can try the hot version of keto coffee caramel macchiato here.
They are also low in acid which few other coffees can make claim to. This is because of the natural preparation process of our coffee beans.
Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream FAQs
Is The Caramel Added To The Coffee?
All our flavored coffees get their spectacular taste from all-natural essential oil extract. This means that, unlike most other flavored coffees that get their flavor from syrups, Lifeboost flavored coffees have zero calories or sugar.
So those who love their coffee with a bit of a twist, but also want to live a healthy lifestyle, don’t have to compromise. They’re versatile and tasty. Use them to make anything from a pumpkin spice caramel macchiato to a caramel hazelnut macchiato and everything in between.
What If I Don’t Have An Ice Cream Machine?
You can still enjoy your homemade caramel macchiato ice cream - getting there is just a bit more hard work.
- Mix 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, 2 cups of half-and-half cream, 1 cup of sugar, 2 shots of strongly-brewed Caramel Macchiato coffee, and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Put the mixture into a pre-frozen stainless steel metal bowl and put it into the freezer for 30 minutes or until the edges start to freeze.
- Take out the mixture and beat with a hand mixer. Set it straight back into the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Continue this process until your caramel macchiato ice cream is firmly frozen, with a smooth and creamy texture. This should take around 4 to 5 mixes.
- Store in a covered freezer container until you’re ready to serve it.
As an optional tip, you can add a pinch of sea or kosher salt to turn your drink into a salted caramel macchiato which is also perfect for ice cream.
Can I Make The Same Recipe With Decaf Coffee?
Absolutely, just switch out your caramel macchiato coffee beans for the decaf version.
Did you find our blog helpful? Then consider checking:
- Caramel Macchiato Vegan
- How to Drink a Caramel Macchiato?
- Caramel Macchiato vs Latte
- Healthy Caramel Macchiato
- Blended Caramel Macchiato
- Caramel Apple Macchiato
- Skinny Caramel Macchiato Recipe
- Drinks Similar to Caramel Macchiato
- Frozen Caramel Macchiato
- Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Iced Hazelnut Macchiato
- Iced Salted Caramel Macchiato
- Iced Espresso Macchiato
- How to Drink a Macchiato
- Types of Macchiato