We shared our favorite recipes for drinks similar to caramel macchiatos a while ago. This week, we’ll be looking at how to craft the best Blended Caramel Macchiato!
In three easy steps, we’ll teach you how to boost that boring ol’ Macchiato with some life!
What This Article Covers:
- What Is a Blended Caramel Macchiato?
- What Do I Need to Make a Blended Caramel Macchiato?
- How Do I Make a Blended Caramel Macchiato?
- Prepare The Best Blended Caramel Macchiato - Ever!
What Is A Blended Caramel Macchiato?
The famous blended Caramel macchiato tastes like coffee with loads of milk and a wholesome taste of caramel. The strong coffee with the blend of milk and hint of caramel tastes creamy and pleasant.
However, this coffee is sweet! So, if you’re watching those calories, instead, look at how to make a skinny caramel macchiato. This slim version of the caramel macchiato is as healthy is it is tasty.
Vegans can also enjoy this drink. At Lifeboost Coffee, we’ve perfected a vegan caramel macchiato recipe.
What Do I Need To Make A Blended Caramel Macchiato?
Making a tasty blended caramel macchiato is pretty quick and easy. Of course, it’ll be quick and easy - nobody’s got time to spend hours creating the perfect coffee.
You need the following to ensure that your coffee brings all the neighbors to the yard.
The main ingredient for a Blended Caramel Macchiato is our famous Caramel Macchiato Coffee. You’ll also need a trusty blender to make this family-favorite drink.
Pro-tip: If you can get some Xanthan Gum, please do. You only need a tiny bit. It’ll help to keep your delicious coffee drink from separating while making it thicker!
How Do I Make A Blended Caramel Macchiato?
Caramel Macchiato Ingredients
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need to make our famous Blended Caramel Macchiato:
- ¾ cup of our beloved Caramel Macchiato Coffee.
- ¾ cup of milk. Depending on your lifestyle and preferences, you can choose either soy, rice, low fat, 2%, or even whole.
- 3 tablespoons of caramel syrup for added flavor.
- A pinch of Xanthan Gum. The Xanthan Gum is optional but highly recommended.
Prepare The Best Blended Caramel Macchiato - Ever!
Now that you’ve gathered all of your ingredients let’s start making the tastiest blended caramel macchiato on Earth.
At Lifeboost Coffee, we’ve simplified this caramel macchiato recipe into a simple-to-follow three-step process. Here are the steps to make caramel macchiato at home:
Step 1: Blend
Add freshly brewed, warm coffee in a blender. If you’ve got Xanthan Gum, you should also add that to the blender. Blend the contents for 30 seconds at a slow speed.
Step 2: Add
Now add the milk with the caramel syrup and blend for 15 seconds.
Step 3: Pour!
Pour your Macchiato in a cup and top it with a dollop of whipped cream and caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Check out our guide on how to make a caramel macchiato sweeter if you want to make it taste even sweeter.
If you’re a true coffee-lover, you won’t be satisfied with mastering just one tasty coffee recipe. Check out our other exciting and delicious guides. Continue to experiment with your Lifeboost Coffee. Soon, you’ll graduate and become a true coffee maestro.
If you’re on a slightly more restrictive diet, fear not. We’ve got recipes on healthy, keto-friendly caramel macchiatos too.
Did you find our blog helpful? Then consider checking:
- Caramel Apple Macchiato
- Are You Supposed to Mix a Caramel Macchiato
- Caramel Macchiato vs Latte
- Caramel Pumpkin Macchiato
- Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream
- Healthy Caramel Macchiato
- Caramel Hazelnut Macchiato
- Salted Caramel Macchiato
- Frozen Caramel Macchiato
- Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Sugar Free Iced Caramel Macchiato
- What's in a Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Iced Caramel Macchiato with Almond Milk
- Caramel Macchiato vs White Chocolate Mocha
- Types of Macchiato