Top 7 Best Drinks with Kahlua and Baileys Irish Cream
If you're looking for a great drink to serve your guests, look no further. The following list includes 7 of the best drinks that use Kahlua and Baileys Irish Cream. These drinks are perfect for any occasion, whether it's an intimate date or a large party. You can find many variations on these recipes online, but this is our favorite combination of flavors!
Coffee with Kahlua and Baileys Irish Cream
Coffee with Kahlua and Baileys Irish cream is quite easy to make as it requires only four ingredients. It also takes 2 minutes to prepare, which means you can whip it up faster for you or your guests. However, you should note that it contains 130 calories.
0.75 ounces of Kahlua
4 ounces of coffee
0.75 ounces of Baileys Irish cream
Pour Baileys and Kahlua into an Irish coffee glass
Fill the glass with hot coffee
Top it up with whipped cream
Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide Cocktail
This recipe only requires 5 ingredients and takes 10 minutes to get it done. It also has 120 calories.
One fluid ounce of Kahlua
One fluid ounce of vodka
Three fluid ounces of milk
One fluid ounce of Baileys Irish cream
One fluid ounce of Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
1. Pour ice cubes in a large bowl
2. Pour all the ingredients into the large bowl
3. Mix properly
White Russian with Kahlua and Baileys Irish Cream
White Russian with Kahlua and Baileys Irish cream is another option to consider. This drink is the famous "Black Russian" but with an added twist of creaminess. This creamy coffee cocktail has just three ingredients, making it easy to prepare and enjoy!
Baileys Irish cream liqueur
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add the ingredients in equal parts and stir gently to combine!
If this drink is too sweet for your taste buds, try adding less of each ingredient until you find the perfect mix for you. This recipe provides enough servings for four people so be sure to share!
Mudslide with Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream, Coffee Liqueur, Chocolate Syrup
Another recipe is the mudslide with Kahlua, Baileys Irish cream, coffee liqueur, and chocolate syrup.
Kahlua coffee liqueur
Baileys Irish cream liqueur
Chocolate syrup (for rim)
The secret to this drink is in the presentation. Since it's a layered cocktail, you'll want to pour each ingredient carefully into your glass so that they don't mix.
Rim your cup with chocolate syrup and then fill it up halfway with ice cubes. Next, add the baileys and Kahlua followed by the coffee liquor!
This recipe serves two people but can easily be multiplied for more servings if needed. For an added effect, try garnishing these drinks with whipped cream or sprinkles on top of a cherry!
Kicked-Up Coffee Granita with Baileys and Kahlua
This drink needs only five ingredients, but it takes a little longer to prepare and serve. It takes approximately 3 hours and includes 330 calories.
1 vanilla bean
4 ounces of Kahlua
Two cups of half-and-half cream
Four cups of strong coffee
Four ounces of Baileys Irish cream
1. Make the strong coffee and set it aside in a large glass to allow it to cool. It’s suitable if the container is large enough so that the coffee can be in a thin layer. This will help it freeze faster, which is what we want.
2. Add cream to a freezer-proof container. Scrape out the inside of the vanilla bean, and then add it to the cream.
3. Mix it well using a whisk till all the sticky vanilla breaks apart. The next step is to add the baileys and then stir.
4. Add Kahlua to the cooled coffee and stir.
5. Put both of the containers in the freezer and then set a timer for about 45 minutes.
6. In 45 minutes, take the containers out and scrape them with a fork. Put them back in the freezer and set the timer again to 45 minutes. Repeat this process until both the coffee and the cream are good and slushy.
7. Fill a glass with the coffee slush first and then top it up with the cream slush.
Copycat Applebee’s Kahlua Mudslide Cocktail
Copycat Applebee’s Kahlua mudslide cocktail is easy to make and requires only 8 ingredients. But, it’s important to note that it has 70 calories.
0.5 ounces vodka
0.5 ounces Kahlua
0.5 ounces of Baileys Irish cream
One ounce of milk
1. Drizzle the chocolate syrup on the inside of a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Combine the Kahlua, Baileys, milk, and vodka in a blender bowl or shaker with ice.
3. Mix thoroughly and then pour slowly into the prepared glass.
4. Top it off with whipped cream.
5. Garnish with mini chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles, or even more chocolate syrup.
6. Serve immediately!
Monster mudslide is an excellent drink that features ten ingredients and only takes 10 minutes to prepare. It has 1,330 calories.
1.5 cups of vanilla ice cream
3 ounces of baileys
1.5 ounces of Kahlua
1.5 ounces of vodka
1 cup of crushed ice
2 tablespoons of M&M
Chocolate syrup Mini chocolate chips
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips
1. In a large cocktail glass, swirl the chocolate syrup inside from the bottom of the glass to the top.
2. Add all the ingredients to a blender bowl and blend until combined.
3. Pour into cocktail glasses
4. Top up with whipped cream
Is Irish Cream the Same as Kahlua?
No, they are not the same. Irish cream is a mixture of dairy cream and liqueur with added flavors like chocolate or coffee. Kahlua is made from distilled sugar cane alcohol-based vodka. Typically, rum has been infused with sweeteners and other flavorings like vanilla bean, caramelized sugars, nutmeg, almonds, or coffee beans.
Overall, drinks with Kahlua and Baileys Irish cream can be a great addition to any recipe and their unique flavor can help add some extra pizzazz. Whether you're looking for something new to try or just want another excuse to drink, these seven drinks will satisfy your needs!
As we've seen above, Kahlua and Baileys Irish cream are two ingredients that can bring out the best of each other. When paired together they form an irresistible combination with endless possibilities.
10% OFF our entire store with coupon code "10OFF" at checkout
1x Amaretto Medium Roast
1x Amaretto Medium Roast -Special
1x Biotics Cold Brew
1x Biotics Cold Brew- Special
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Charles Livingston nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.
All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.