Get free shipping. Add $50 to cart
Get Free Shipping.
Add $50 to cart
Subscribe & Save 30%+
Discover the essence of a New York morning with our Empire Sunrise Tea. This exquisite blend combines organic Sri Lankan black tea leaves with the zest of bergamot oil, offering a robust yet soothing experience akin to the city's dynamic dawn.
Rich Flavors, Bold Spirit: Each sip unfolds a symphony of deep malty notes and bright citrus tones, creating a lively dance of flavors. The tea's inherent sweetness and full body are matched with a pleasing medium astringency, crafting a well-rounded sensory journey.
Sustainable Luxury in Every Cup: Our commitment to quality and sustainability is evident in every leaf. Sourced ethically, this tea is not just a delight to your senses but also a nod to our planet's wellbeing.
The Energy of New York, Infused: Whether amid the city's hustle or in a quiet corner of your world, Empire Sunrise Tea is an ode to unyielding energy. It's more than a tea; it's a tribute to the city's relentless spirit and diversity.
Embrace each day with the vigor and vibrancy of New York with every cup of Empire Sunrise Tea.
Net Weight: 3.52 oz
Discover the exceptional qualities of our unparalleled tea: Lifeboost offers 100% pure, USDA-certified organic tea, brimming with beneficial antioxidants. Rigorously third-party tested for over 400+ different toxins such as Mycotoxins, Mold, Heavy Metals, Pesticides and Glyphosate, Lifeboost stands out as the epitome of health and sustainability.
Enjoy up to 15% savings and experience the world's healthiest tea, freshly delivered right to your doorstep. With Lifeboost, flexibility is yours - stay subscribed for as long or as briefly as you desire, with no commitments.
- 80% of the time, put clean foods AND clean beverages in your body such as Lifeboost Tea. The other 20% of the time, enjoy life and treat yourself!
- Support something you believe in. We support the farmers, their families and communities. We also definitely support sustainable farming methods, wildlife protection, and our first responders.
-Tea connects us. Whether it's conversations with friends or family, business meetings or simply just spending time with yourself. Life is about connection.
- We believe that in order to make the world a better place, it all comes down to treating people how you would like to be treated... with LOVE, HONOR, and RESPECT.
Our teas utilize a trademarked process that we call TRUSTPURE to help ensure that we are doing our best to bring you the healthiest, tastiest tea blends from farm to cup. The goal is to make sure your tea is clean and as healthy as it can be by taking advantage of the health benefits of tea without toxins!
I have problems drinking more than one cup of coffee each morning. This black tea is delicious and helps me have something warm in the morning during these winter months. Thanks a bunch!
Mary, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our Empire State Sunrise Tea. We're so happy to hear that it has become a new favorite for you during these chilly winter months. We hope it continues to warm up your mornings and we appreciate your support. Cheers! :)
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the mellow flavor of our Empire State Sunrise Tea. We hope you continue to enjoy it! :)